The LG SmartThinQ application joins LG smart home appliances (refrigerator, kimchi refrigerator, washer, dryer, oven, robot vacuum, styler, AC, air purifier, etc.) and TV to extend you a “Better life with IoT.”
Innovations such as house monitoring, Smart Diagnosis, remote control, energy-saving, and methods produce a safer, greener, fresher, and more entertaining your house environment.
How it works:
The LG SmartThinQ application enters LG smart home appliances (refrigerator, kimchi refrigerator, washer, dryer, oven, robot vacuum, styler, AC, air purifier, etc.) and TV to extend you a “Better life with Internet Of Things(IoT)”
The LG SmartThinQ app is compatible with Android OS 4.4 (Kitkat) and above, and it is optimized for LG G series smartphones. The app may display differently on other smartphones.
It prevents wasting period from doing house chores and enjoys more family experience with SmartThinQ of LG.
Type of Permissions Required:
– Photos, Media, and Files: Needed to check available memory for downloading modules specific to your registered products and to transfer or save pictures for certain products.
– Phone and Call Settings: Needed to automatically identify your preferred country and language settings and to connect to a customer center following Smart Diagnosis.
– Location: Needed to obtain Wi-Fi router information when registering the product.
– You can also check the below application development by Google
– Contact Information: Needed to access your other LG apps, such as LG Smart World TV and LG Health, without signing in first.
– Camera: Needed to provide QR code recognition capability.
You can read more about LG 8K TV
Advantages of LG SmartThinq:
Whether on-the-go or at hometown the LG SmartThinQ app gives you the freedom to:
- View popular temperature settings of the individual unit and easily adjust the temperature, fan activity and airflow direction via your smartphone
- Control the indoor unit(s) with single voice commands using Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant
- Handle all LG SmartThinQ-enabled materials from a maiden app
- Troubleshoot difficulties with Smart Diagnosis™ function
- Select Home, Remote, Vacation, and Sleep modes for all of your SmartThinQ-enabled devices
- Receive maintenance alerts to wash each indoor unit filter based on a traditional schedule
- Assign/customize names of each indoor unit with an extensive number of connected results per user login
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.